Sunday, May 25, 2014

Best Whatsapp Status Quotes 2014

  1.     Home Is Where The Heart Is
  2.     Taking Incorrect Decision Is Not Wrong, Not Taking Decision Is Wrong...
  3.     If Your Friends Don't Make Fun Of You, They're Not Really Your Friends..
  4.     Music Is Too Large For Just One Station
  5.     Good Boy Is Found Every Corner Of The Earth
  6.     I'd Rather Have Honest Enemies Than Fake Friends.
  7.     Don't Judge Someone's Life Until You've Felt Their Pain
  8.     Alws Wear Cute Pyjamas To Bed You'll Never Know Who You Will Meet In ur Drms
  9.     Sometimes, The Wrong Choices Take Us To The Right Places.
  10.     This Winter Let Me Be Your summer
  11.     Better To Be True And Bad As False And Fine :)
  12.     There's Someone In My Head But It's Not Me
  13.     Love Is Cute When It's New, But Love Is Most Beautiful When It Lasts.
  14.     Scratch Here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ To Reveal My Status 
  15.     I Can't See Myself Without You.
  16.     My Attitude Is Based On How You Treat Me.
  17.     Teachers Call It Cheating, Students Call It Teamwork.
  18.     I Wonder If Fat Drug Dealers Sell Diet Coke.
  19.     Decided To Burn Lots Of Calories Today So I Set A Fat Kid On Fire.

No comments: