Sunday, May 25, 2014

Funny Jokes For Whatsapp latest update

Whatsapp SMS Jokes

 Jokes On the Shop

I came out of the chip shop with a meat/potato pie, large chips, 
mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. 
A poor homeless man, sitting there, said, “I’ve not eaten for two  days.” 
I  told him, “I wish, I had your will power!”

Whatsapp Message Jokes

Jokes on Biology Exam

I took my biology exam last Friday. 
I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. 
Apparently “young blacks” and “Romanian gypsies” were not the correct  answers.

Whatsapp Message Jokes

A jokes On An Irish Boy

An  Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. 
A man asks him,“What’s wrong?” 
The boy says,“Me ma is dead”.  
“Oh bejaysus,”the man says. 
“Do you want me to call Father O’Riley for you?” 
The boy replies,“No tanks mister. Sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.”

No comments: