Saturday, May 17, 2014

15 Beautiful Heart Touching Love Quotes With Images

0141. Why can’t I stop missing you? Cause I need you. Why can’t I stop caring for you? Cause you mean so much to me. Why do I need you in my life? Cause you’re the only one who makes my life complete. Why am I saying this to you? Cause I love you so much that I can never let you go.

0142. I shouldn’t count on you so much but it’s very hard not to. No matter where I go in this damn world, there will always be times wherein the only place I want to be is right next to you.

0143. God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. Maybe that's why he sent you to me.

0144. When your star falls from the sky and your wings don’t want to fly, just remember that I’ll be standing by to see you through. Better days will come again, clouds will break, your heart will mend. I’ll be where I’ve always been, I’ll be here for you.

0145. I’m not afraid of death, not afraid of heartbreaks, not afraid of crying, not afraid of sadness nor sorrow. But one thing I fear to come true is to live my life without you. 

0146. When my life is a mess, when my world’s been turned down, when my heart has been crushed and I’m wearing a frown, when I breakdown and cry, when I’m terribly blue, I comfort myself by saying at least I have you. 

0147. The sweetest thing a guy ever did to his girl was sit with his friends, look at her from afar and say, "Look at my baby. Have you ever seen anyone like her? Damn, pare! She's my life!"

0148. If I ask you to love me back, that wouldn’t be right. If I ask you to love me now, that wouldn’t be fair. If I ask you to stay, that’s too much. So I’ll just ask you to please believe that when I say I love you, I mean it. 

0149. Someone asked me why I hold on, I smiled. What made me fall for him, I stayed silent. They asked me why of all people, I chose him. I answered, “In this world of lies, he’s only the truth I know”. 

0150. He said, "I missed you." I said, "I missed you too." Then he fell silent and so did I. I then said, "Thank you." He asked, "For what?" I said, "For giving me back my life." He smiled and said, "Then thank you for starting mine.” 

No comments: