Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching inspiring quotes about life

0131. If you don’t want me to go, don’t let the tears fall down, don’t let the words run first, don’t blame the world for us. But rather, hold me tight and whisper the words I long to hear, “Please stay.”

0132. I haven’t cried for others the way I’m crying for you, I haven’t showed others the care I’m giving you, I haven’t treated others the way I’m treating you and I haven’t loved anyone the way I’m loving you. 

0133. Don't shed tears for someone who hurt you. Don't feel sorry if you fail when you do your best. You should not be stupid to fall in love for someone who’s so stupid not to fall for someone as special as you. 

0134. In my dreams, I have you here. In my dreams, we never part. In my dreams, you hold me close. In my dreams, you care the most. If in my dreams we'll be together, I'd rather choose to sleep forever.

0135. The best day of my life was not when I was born or when I took my first step. It’s not even when I met you. I believe that the best day of my life is each day I live knowing you're mine.

0136. Days are too busy, hours are too fast. I try my best but I can't seem to make moments with you last. Months only take weeks and seconds are damn few. Before I know it, I find myself missing you. 

0137. Elmo once said, “Me love me blanky in the whole world. Me sad if me blanky would go away. But if you lose your blanky, me give up my blanky for you cause that’s how much me loves you.”

0138. Don’t ever get tired of life. It doesn’t matter if you fall several times cause each time you fall, I wont let you reach the ground. Trust me, I’ll always be around. 

0139. It is wrong for me to say I can’t live without you cause I have lived my life before I knew you. So instead of saying that, I’d rather tell you this, “Now that I know how meaningful my life can be with you, the thought of losing you kills me.” 

0140. I choose to love you in silence for in silence I find no rejection. I choose to love you in loneliness for in loneliness no one owns you but me. I choose to adore you from a distance for distance will shield me from pain. I choose to kiss you in the wind for the wind is gentler than my lips. I choose to hold you in my dreams for in my dreams, you have no end.

No comments: