Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sweet Love Sayings to Touch the Heart 2014-2015

0191. If you could be a part of my body, I’ll let you be my heart. For I want you to be the one who beats, be the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when I’m gone. 

0192. At times when I can’t take it anymore, I ask myself, “How much worse can my life get?” Then I stop, glance at you and say, “Much worse if you weren’t here.”

0193. I wish one day I could be your angel and hold you close, so close that I’ll be weak to let you go. I wish that one day, I’ll be given a chance to do what most angels do and give up my life for you. 

0194. If God will give me a minute more to live, I'd ask Him if I can be with you to tell you three things: I’m so sorry, thank you and I love you. Then I’ll hug you tight and look back at you until I vanish into fine dust.

0195. In love, we all take risks and we all fall down but we should never be scared to go a little further or a little crazier. Cause in the end, the sweetest love is the one that made us lose control. 

0196. I wondered why the stars are too far to reach and were placed on a distance where I can’t take hold of each. But then I remembered you and you proved me wrong, my heavenly star was right here all along. 

0197. If you only know the effect you have on me, your mere glance is more than enough for a day. I hope you don't notice, I hope you don't mind and I hope you don't see cause I can't let you know that you're the weakness in me.

0198. If I could ask God one thing, it would be, "Is she destined for me?" If he says yes, then I would continue to love you even more. But if he says no, still, I would continue to love you, until I make Him see that loving you at my best is enough to say we’re meant to be.

0199. I miss you so much that it comes to a point that I'm dying cause I can't see you, feel you, speak to you or touch you. But I'm happy cause the more I'm hurt missing you, the longer I fight to live because of you. 

0200. Scientists have a theory that life on earth came from a meteor that crashed long ago. I don’t know about that. But I know that life’s a whole lot better since you crashed into mine.

No comments: