Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best Heart Touching Hindi Quotes Archives

0121. They say angels never come down, there's no one here they wanna hang around with. But if they knew, if they ever knew you at all, then one by one, the angels would fall. 

0122.  Some people are plain fools, some are really stupid. When you love someone who doesn’t love you back desperately, you are a fool. If you don’t have any idea that somewhere, somebody loves you, you’re stupid. Admittedly, I know I’m a fool. I just hope that you aren’t stupid. 

0123. There are three types of people in this world. The ones who keep you alive, the ones who would otherwise cause you to die and the ones who somehow manage to do both at the same time. 

0124. Although you may not love me, although you may not care, if you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me.

0125. You're the reason I live, you're the reason I'd die, you're the reason I smile yet breakdown and cry. You're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall. But without you in my life, I'm nothing at all. 

0126. My voice is so soft for you to hear, my actions are too weak for you to see. But if you would only listen carefully, you’ll hear the sound of my heart that says, “From now until forever, I’ll always be here.”

0127. You know what? There’s something I want to share with you. I know this may not be important since you may already have this but in case you are about to lose yours, I’d be glad to offer you mine. It’s called the rest of my life. 

0128. Last night, I dreamt I was a vampire and I was supposed to bite you but I didn’t. Instead, I faced the sun and let myself die. When I woke up, I realized that I did that for a simple thing. I can never afford to hurt you. 

0129. If I have to spend my life without you, I’d be forced to spend my life without a part of me. You’re so much of me that loving you is not a matter of choice. It’s what I do, what I am and what I live for.

0130. I will put a wall around my heart and won’t let anyone in. Cause my heart will wait forever to be with you again.

No comments: