Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching quotes about life and love

0021. I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years, I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so many faces, I’ve hid a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching cause you’re already here. 

0022. You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. 

0023. I’m holding on to the thought that you’re not mine. I’m going to look you in the eye, smile and say, “You’re not mine.” Then I’ll walk away, turn around at the last moment and say, “But I wish you were.”

0024. When I look at the world and there’s so much pain and anger, mistakes and failures, I just look at the sky and think God’s still good cause he gave me someone like you that tells me, “Angels are still around.” 

0025. Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’m hurt too. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you. 

0026. It would be the loneliest feeling standing cold under the rain all alone. But if you were there hugging me tight, just right there by my side, then I hope it rains for the rest of my life.

0027. H-R-T? What would you add to these letters? EA or U? EA you get heart, U you get hurt. Now, what would you pick? Well, I would pick U because it’s better to get hurt than have a heart without U.

0028. Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.

0029. Why do I text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don’t know. It’s not my choice but my heart’s. 

0030. If you think I’m looking at you, staring at you or giving you the eye, I am because I’m trying to see if you have wings. My mother told me all angels have them.

No comments: