Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching quotes about life in hindi 2014-2015

0091. The greatest view: Standing along a coast of a clear beach, sunset making the skies orange with violet from above the horizon, partly stormy. The best part? You were standing beside me.

0092. If you were a wound inside my heart, I’d rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without a trace of you. 

0093. I’ve always been told to share my blessings and I’ve been generous. But when I met you, I said to myself, “What the heck? You’re one of the few blessings I don’t wanna share with anyone else.” 

0094. I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can’t let you go. 

0095. Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So if you look up and find it dark, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much! 

0096. I want to be with you forever so that I can love you in a way that no one else can and care for you in a manner that only I would. But they broke my heart when they said forever isn't true. Can we prove them wrong by working on forever, just me and you? 

0097. You see, I’m not an angel though I wanted to be. I’ve hurt so many people just by being me. But you, a stranger, who passed by me, became an angel in my heart where no one can see.

0098. I never knew you until I did. And when I finally did, you were like someone I’ve known for a very long time. I then remembered, you are the one my heart has been talking about. 

0099. I was sent here by God to watch over you but I fell and broke my wings. You helped me up and now I’m your angel with broken wings, unable to leave your side for I have fallen for you.

0100. If there’s one thing I would ask God before I leave the world right now, there’s nothing more I would wish for than to have a glimpse of you and hear your voice before the last beat of my heart.

No comments: