Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching quotes and sayings whatsapp quotes

0101. If Death would need one more soul and he asks me to choose between you and me, what I’m gonna do is ask him for one more minute then I’ll hug you as tight as I could and tell Death, “Let’s go. I’m ready!” 

0102. I miss you not because you miss me but because you taught me how to feel the emptiness when you’re not here. I love you not because you love me but because you taught me everything I never knew existed before.

0103. When you leave, remember the place where you left me cause I’ll still be there waiting for you. But if you go back and I’m no longer there, it means that I love you too much so I went to search for you. 

0104. It’s a risk having you cause it’s like stealing an angel from heaven. If I’d be punished for that, I’d rather accept it than give you back cause I know that I’d never have another you in my life again. 

0105. I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with flowers and friends. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for, he said, “One that will make you my wife.” 

0106. I’m not asking you to stay for the rest of my life, stay as long as you want. No why’s, no how’s, no but’s, no promises. Just stay. It’s more than enough. 

0107. I’m not sure what I am to you and what we are right now but what really matters is you’re so damn special to me and I mean my life only for you. All I’m after is for you to know, you don’t have to feel the same.

0108. I may not be with you always but I promise you one thing. I’m gonna be there on your wedding day and I’m gonna sit beside you while saying the words, “Yes, Father. I do.” 

0109. Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss. If you love me, please answer you did. Do you love me or do you not? You told me once but I forgot. Tell me now and tell me true so I can tell you I love you too.

0110. If I die before you do, I’ll wait for you by the golden stair. But if you’re not there by judgement day, I know you went the other way. So I’ll give the angels back their wings and risk the loss of everything. Just to prove my love to you, I’d go to hell and be with you.

No comments: