Saturday, May 17, 2014

Heart Touching Lines : I miss you when something good

0181. All of my life, I’ve been looking for something to satisfy me and make me happy. Then I realized that they were right when they said that happiness can be found in the simplest things. Why? I found it in 3 letters: Ace. 

0182. I’m giving you a piece of my heart not because you deserve it but because it already belongs to you. It might not be enough, it might be too small but this little piece of my heart could probably be my all. 

0183. If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I guess I did, I do and I will.

0184. I used to wonder what I was waiting for, why there was always something that felt not quite right. But when you came into my life, I learned the answer to my question. I was waiting for you.

0185. I’m not asking you to let me be a part of your life, to think of me every single minute nor to let me feel how your heart beat with mine. Just let me love you and I’ll be fine. 

0186. I have received many gifts in the past but I have lost them. You might be wondering why you are still in my life. You know why? Because you’re a gift that I’m not stupid enough to lose. 

0187. I used to wonder why I can’t seem to find the right person. I even asked God why he wouldn’t allow me to commit myself to anyone. It took me years to know the answer. God wanted me to wait for you and you alone. 

0188. A girl loved this boy who didn’t mind her. The girl was sick and was dying when the boy realized he loved her. He said, “Why are you leaving me?” She answered, “So I can be your angel to love you forever.”

0189. I’ve got words I’d like you to hear, words that may sound unclear, words that I truly feel, words that somehow may heal. Though it’s not a big deal, I miss you and it’s for real. 

0190. Ask me how much I’m willing to give you. I’d say as much as you want me to. Ask me if I’m willing to die for you. I’m not stupid, I’d rather live for you. Ask me how my life was before you. What life? There’s no such thing without you. 

No comments: