Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching quotes about life in english

0171. My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you're happy and feel you're loved. I know life is sometimes cruel but that's why I'm here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares. 

0172. In pains, in sorrows, I wanna be there as much as I could. But there are times that trusting you on your own is the least thing I could do. Just remember, if you're feeling weak, fall on me, I'll catch you. 

0173. I often walk not knowing where I am to go. I often walk not knowing I'm going very slow. I don’t know why it happens, I really have no clue. Maybe I need help or maybe I just need you.

0174. My heart beats for you but your heart beats for I don’t know who. When I offered my heart to you, you said it wasn’t for you. But I’d rather wait cause my heart only beats because of you.

0175. It fascinates me how I got to know you. Everything came together at the right time, at the right place and with the right people. Maybe the stars were lined up just right. Who knows? I’m just glad I was there when you were.

0176. What's Popeye gonna do without his spinach? What about Batman without Robin? And Romeo without Juliet? Quit it, it scares me! It's just like me without a person to love! Damn! What's me without you?

0177. I may be too innocent to know what love is, I may not show you love the way you know it, I may not love you the way it should be but I tell you, right now, I'm loving you the best way I know how. 

0178. It's a nice feeling when someone you love, loves you in return. So when you know the one you love has a special feeling towards you, never let him go. Because it's rare to find two hearts that beat as one. 

0179. I want to say I don’t care but my heart says I do. I want to say I don’t miss you but still, I continue. I want to say I can live without you but now I’m dying just to be with you.

0180. You shouldn’t ask too much about things you already know but refuse to believe, I’m not hiding anything. But if you’ll ask me if I love you, you’re kinda asking too much cause you know, for a fact, that I do.

No comments: