Saturday, May 17, 2014

whatsapp Heart touching quotes

0011. Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.

0012. We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings.

0013. I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything else.”

0014. Someone told me that there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth who could turn this world into paradise.

0015. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.

0016. I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you. 

0017. I miss you when there’s no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later? 

0018. If lightning strikes, I’d cover my heart so when it hits me, I’d fall happily knowing I protected you. Cause I spared the place where you have always been. 

0019. I’d rather be blind than not see you. I’d rather be deaf than not hear from you. I’d rather lose my voice than not say this to you, that I’d rather lose my heart than not love you.

0020. When I go to heaven and you’re not there, I’ll wait for you by the golden stair. If you’re not there by judgement day, I know you went the other way. And to prove my love is true, I’d go to hell to be with you.

No comments: