Saturday, May 17, 2014

Heart Touching Quotes About Love 2014-2015

0111. While walking down the street, I heard an old lady say, “I’ve been in love with the same man for almost 50 years.” I was touched. But then she said, “I wish he knew.” 

0112. If ever you’ll leave, leave while it’s early, while memories are yet to be made. For if you leave after the sun has fallen and the sun has set, it will be too late. I would have learned to love you by then. 

0113. I guess to have you will never be and I have to accept it even if it hurts me. But there’s one thing more I’ll ask from you and I hope it will be okay. Can you let me love you till I get over you?

0114. Sorry if I’ve been secretive, I’m getting married soon. Please don’t tell anyone. It’ll just be simple. Don’t bother to bring any gift. Just walk down the aisle with me, will you? 

0115. If there could be one thing I could never afford to set free, that would be you. It’s cause you’ve made my life so complete that you, being a part of it, could kill me. You won’t let me die, right?

0116. I know there was something very special about you but it still came as a surprise when you reached for the sky and pulled down the stars and made a little heaven here on earth just by coming into my life.

0117. If people would ask me if you’re good, I’d say you’re not. If they would ask me if you’re better, I’d say you’re not. The reason? Cause why would I say you’re good or better when you’re the best I’ve ever had?

0118. When I get to hear you laugh, when I get to cheer you up when you’re down, when I get to fight for you, when I simply get to be a part of your life. These are the times I thank God I’m alive. 

0119. If I couldn’t spend every second of my life beside you, then I would rather waste every second of it looking down on you from heaven than be with someone else knowing my heart still and will always belong to you.

0120. I wish I could turn back time and stop it not on the day we met but on the day we really got along. Why? Nothing really. I just miss what it feels like to be so happy when you are with me. 

No comments: