Saturday, May 17, 2014

35+ Heart Touching And Mind Blowing Love Sayings

0081. I’m so shy to tell you this, that I’m so in love with you. I’ll not ask for anything else but for this one thing. Remember, this is not just a quote.

0082. If you find yourself in a dark room, walls around you are red and blood comes from everywhere, don’t be scared. You’re inside my heart.

0083. Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for. 

0084. Life is not a series of meaningless accidents. When things are bound to happen, they surely will. You are not an accident and I was meant to know you. That’s serendipity.

0085. One night, the moon said to me, “If he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I looked at the moon and said, “Moon, would you ever leave your sky?” 

0086. If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I’d give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity. 

0087. It’s a sweet thing for a guy to say, “I love you” even though he doesn’t mean it. However, the sweetest thing he can say is, “I don’t love you” when he is crying inside.

0088. I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time. 

0089. Peterpan came one night and invited me to Neverland where I can never grow old. I was about to go but I refused cause I thought of something better to do. That is to grow old with you.

0090. Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold. But if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life. 

No comments: