Saturday, May 17, 2014

heart touching quotes about love failure 2014-2015

0161. Sometimes I think of how much you hurt me and I wish I could hurt you back. But then I realize I'd just be hurting worse if I hurt you like that.

0162. You're this one little thing in this big world that can be the only one who could hurt me so much. But no matter how dangerous you are, I still want to keep you. Cause you're this one little thing in this big world I can't live without.

0163. If I turn away, don't think that I don't love you anymore, I'm just afraid that I'll miss you too much when you're gone. You see, it’s not that I don’t love you, it’s just that I love you too much.

0164. My heart is like a basketball. You see, many people have tried shooting it but only some scored a point. Wanna try a foul shot? Hmm, no need. You've already won me the game.

0165. I’m not willing to love, I’m not willing to fall, I’m not willing to hold you nor have you at all until it all turned out different when I realized that with you, I’m willing to do the things I didn’t want to. 

0166. If I grow old and think of how my life has been, maybe I’ll remember the pains I’ve been through and how the world has tried to put me down. Then I’ll remember the day I met you and I’d smile cause maybe it wasn’t so bad after all. 

0167. I must admit that my life's not perfect, I’m not even close to getting there. But you know what? It wouldn’t matter if I do reach perfection cause with you in my life, it is heaven by itself. 

0168. You’re the star that I just love to look at each night, a star I can’t reach. I’m a fool who doesn’t know when to quit. Well, I don’t want to cause maybe, just maybe, my star would someday fall for me.

0169. The world is too strange and only a few get to meet their angel face to face. I’m glad I met you cause though you’re only human, I certainly found an angel in you! 

0170. I may not always know if you're hurt, I may not always know if you're sad, I may not always know if you're confused but one thing I hope you know, I'm here whenever you need me. 

No comments: