Saturday, May 17, 2014

25 Heart Touching Daily whatsapp Quotes

0151. Everytime I hug you, I begin to think of all our special moments, every smile, tear, laugh, and memory. I then look up to you and I realize all over again that the best of the world is right in my arms. 

0152. Make me fall in love with you, make me share your pains. Don't make me hate you, it's driving me insane. Let me just love you, I'm happier this way. So what if you don't love me? I'll love you anyway.

0153. Do you know that even if we get lost in a crowd, I’d still know your smile, your voice, your eyes and your warmth? I’m sure I’ll still find my way back to you. Do you know why? Guess when you love someone, you just know.

0154. If only forever existed, if only forever is real, if only that's what you wanted, then it would be forever that I’ll make you feel. But I guess it's all fantasy, for forever ain't true. Because if it was, I'll start forever with you. 

0155. I asked God why my life is like this, He gave me no answer. I asked why I'm still here, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you and He said, "So now you would see why your life is worth living.” 

0156. Someday, I’m gonna hurt you with what I might say and I can hurt you all over again. But when I do tell you to leave me and go away, promise me you won’t listen, tell me you’ll stay. 

0157. I decided to go to this war even if I don’t know how to fight with the enemy. They told me not to cause I’d surely die. Well, fuck them! Who cares? You are worth that fight, anyway!

0158. I never believed in love at first sight, never believed until I saw you that night. You were the one I've been longing to see but what could an angel ever find in me? 

0159. When the time comes that you’ll have to leave me, can you please promise to tell me first? So I can take one last look at my one and only possession before it's gone. 

0160. If I had wings, I’d fly where you are. If I could control distance, you’d never be far. If I had a way, I’d be with you right now. Cause I can’t live my life the way it should be when you’re far away from me. 

No comments: