Saturday, May 17, 2014

Heart touching quotes on Tumblr 2014-2015

0061. Let the world fall into pieces tomorrow, let the planets collide and the stars come tumbling down. I don’t need another day now that my dream has come true. Lucky me, now I have you.

0062. An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, “Because there’s no reason not to.”

0063. If I count how many times you've crossed my mind in my entire life, I’d be lying if I say it was too many. Cause you only crossed my mind once. Why? Cause you never left it! 

0064. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

0065. We may not be lovers kissing each other, holding hands, exchanging I love you’s. I may not be your girl but one thing’s for sure, that when I find someone like you, I’ll marry him. 

0066. The only way to know that someone truly loves you is when after you've turned him down, you see him rise from the fall, walk up to you and say, “I love you more now than I ever did before.” 

0067. Who would have thought that you were once just a stranger who used to pass me by without even saying hi, when now you’re someone with whom I share the best moments of my life?

0068. I had a dream last night. You were there. I tried to hide you but they came to take you away. I tried to wake myself up to stop the pain, I never did. But I want you to know, I died fighting.

0069. I saw you in a crowd, my eyes were set on you. It was like no one else was there, just us two. Could I be dreaming, could all these be real? Am I really feeling what I’m not supposed to feel? I can’t believe it, could this be true? Could this be that I’m falling for you? 

0070. Never lose hope on the person you have chosen to love. If he would always be the reason why your heart aches, who cares? He’d still be the very reason why your heart beats anyway.

No comments: