Saturday, June 7, 2014

Joyeux anniversaire Amour

Words often fail me to express to you all the love I feel when it should. Yes, I miss them these sweet words accompanied wish to tell you how much I appreciate you a little more each day as a woman and as a friend. Happy Anniversary!
                                                   
SMS Message Happy birthday love

As I am lucky to have a husband who has a sense of love and foolproof successful better than anyone else to make me happy, like the first day! Happy Birthday, darling!
SMS Message Happy birthday love
Daily
I live from day to day. No one around. I go step by step in the wind. I make my way over the years. I live from day to day. Desperately looking for love. I am looking my way. Hiding in the shadows and darkness as an outlaw Me I live from day to day. I do not come back and visit. Like a wave that washes up on the shore. I lie down, I close my eyes and I invented a new landscape. I live from day to day. To quietly, slowly and passionately loved you forever.
SMS Message Happy birthday love
As I am lucky to have a husband who has a sense of love and foolproof successful better than anyone else to make me happy, like the first day! Happy Birthday, darling!
SMS Message Happy birthday love
The man of my life
Time and trust you have built our love Distances and arguments have strengthened our relationship, it is now certain, it is that despite the storms we experienced, no nothing Nothing, not even the separation, not destroy that I feel for you. You are my first love, my first tears of joy, my freedom, my safety, You are my lover, my best friend and my fiance. That is why I want to make my life with you. I really love that I love more than life itself.
SMS Message Happy birthday love
My love. As I am lucky to have you, you who make me so happy! Happy birthday darling!
SMS Message Happy birthday love
Whatever the eyes can see and the ears hear is nothing compared to what my heart feels for you. Happy birthday.
SMS Message Happy birthday love
For your birthday, darling, I can not ask for anything better in life than to continue to share with you ... Share the joys and sometimes sorrows, to multiply by the first two and halve the second Happy Birthday ...! Text birthday love
SMS Message Happy birthday love
I write these few words to wish you the most tender birthdays and all your wishes-fulfilling. I love you.


Love messages Words of Love Love Letters I Love You Sad sms SMS Romantic SMS SMS drag SMS SMS Hello Goodnight SMS Separation Anniversairepetit Wishes msg amourDéclaration love you 20 SMS amourSMS Quote me manquePensées love broken heart 2014 -2015

No comments: