Saturday, June 7, 2014

whatsapp 18+ status

Teacher: 1+4+3=? Student A - i love you, B - i miss you, C - i kiss you, D - i f**k you. Teachr- oooohh..... you shamless studnts this is mathematics, Not a lov quest. And also you all weak in maths.
Ans. 8

Two Girls were masturbating with carrots.
Boy says: What are you doing?
Girls: you naughty guy, will u join us?
boy: Wait, I'll get a carrot...!

LadyTeacher: write a sentence ending with hand.
Banta: My penis in your hand. Teacher slapped Banta.
Santa: Sorry mam, I forget to put space between PEN IS.

Q: What is a kiss?
A: Very simple, its an enquiry at the top floor about the vacancy in the ground floor.

Aids awareness slogan:
Cover ur stump b4 u pump
dont b silly, protect ur jelly..
AIDS is no joke
wrap b4 u poke
dont be fool
condomize ur tool...

Who is a true indian? Guess.. Guess..... Guess.......? The one who is sitting on a western toilet in INDIAN STYLE

When a lady s Pregnant, all her Friends touch her Stomach n say "CONGRATS" But, none of them comes & touch men's P***s and say "Well done" Hard work is not appreciated.

Boy: can i touch your software
girl: first show me your hardware
boy: should i install it in your system
girl: cover it with antivirus and then install.

Two Girls were masturbating with carrots.
Boy says: What are you doing?
Girls: you naughty guy, will u join us?
boy: Wait, I'll get a carrot...!

Two kids were lying on bed in same basket.
1st: I am boy and you?
2d: I don't know.
1st: wait I will see. He went into the blanket and said, you are a girl.
2nd: how did you know?
1st: because my socks are blue and your socks are pink.
Moral: improve your thoughts for god sake.

While fucking girl started shouting PEPSI PEPSI boy asked what's PEPSE?
She replied P-please E-enter your P-penny S-slowly I-inside.

Golden rules for f***ing.
1. f***ing once a week is gud for health, but its harmful if done everything.
2. f***ing gives proper relaxation for mind and body And fasting gives you relax.

Judge: why you want divorce?
Man: she does not satisfy me in bed.
Judge: its true madam?
Lady: damit, whole colony is happy, only this idiot has problem.

No comments: