Saturday, June 7, 2014

Petits Belle Phrases

I do not love you with my heart but with my soul because one day my heart stops beating while my soul still burn for you

Phrase romantique

I'm lost, you see, I'm drowned, flooded with love; I do not know if I live, if I eat, if I breathe, if I speak; I know that I love you!

Romantic words

Love is a verb that combines a all time but it is good that now, for the future it is a dream, and he had made her cry.

Romantic Love SMS

To err is human, to forgive is divine, we love him more than that, I love you dsl

Phrase romantique

Imagine a kingdom without a king a hand without fingers a singer without a voice lawless country life without joy is probably me away from you.

Romantic words

In a year there twelve months in my hands there five fingers, but in my heart there in that you.

Romantic Love SMS

I do not love you with my heart but with my soul because one day my heart stops beating while still my soul will burn for you

Phrase romantique

It's cute to have someone who loves you and makes all possible to ensure that you stay happy always

Romantic words

My love, it all started when our eyes met, you spilled my heart, you did capsize, a wind of love has made me lose my head, our history is born ...

Romantic Love SMS

If you ask me to choose between you and me, I will choose my eyes and I let you go without telling you that you are my eyes

Romantic words

If I had the sea for ink and paper earth as I think I do not have enough room to tell you how much I love you!

Phrase romantique

Beautiful pink tjrs loses its beauty, but the beauty of love is for loyalty. Your name is easy to read easy to write hard forgot May.
I am sending you a bouquet of love and kiss for you to know that you're always in my heart.

Romantic words

You're like a star, you can not see you for a few moments but your beauty is so intense that we remember all our lives.

Romantic Love SMS

I was light years away from that one day I could please him.

Phrase romantic 2014

Imagine a kingdom without a king, a country without law, a life without joy is like me without you ...

Romantic words in 2015

Double life, without you I'm bored, when will we united? Just an hour's respite.
Petits Belle Phrases 2014 - 2015

No comments: